Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Recount Writing-At my Mum and Dad's house.

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
At my Mum and Dad’s house.
01.07.17
On Saturday morning I went to my Mum and Dad's house in Hamilton to visit my Mum and Dad. I went with my Nanny and Papa. I felt excited to see my Mum and Dad.  
I was happy to see my Mum and Dad. I gave them a big hug and we had lunch. We had a Banana slice with m&ms, cream, minties, sprinkles and ice cream. It was as cold as ice and it was yum. After that lunch my dad gave me a haircut and it was a cool one. I had a Joseph Parker line on the side of my hair.

After my haircut I watched Smurfs 3. I said, “That was a cool movie.” Then I went for a walk with my Dad. We went to the shop to buy food and then my Nanny and Papa came to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment