Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Persuasive Writing


I am learning to write my opinion with reasons.
Being a bucket filling school. 
I think Tautoro School should be a bucket filling school. 
Firstly I think Tautoro School should be a bucket filling school because people will be happy. 
Secondly I think we should be a bucket filling school because people will smile. 
Another reason is everyone will be saying put ups and talking nicely.
Lastly I think Tautoro School should be a bucket filling school because everyone will be kind.
So I think Tautoro School should be a bucket filling school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zion,
    I like how you have used correct structure for your persuasive writing. You have your opinion and reasons why you think that. Well done. I hope you can write more detail for your ideas next time.

    ReplyDelete