Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Persuasive Writing-Healthy Eating.

I am learning to write my opinion and my reasons.
30.03.17                 
I think we should eat healthy food.
Firstly I think we should eat healthy
food so that our eyes can see properly.
Secondly I think we should eat healthy food
because it makes me healthy.
Another reason we should eat healthy food is because we will run fast.
Lastly I think we should eat healthy food so we can have a healthy heart.
So I think we should eat healthy food.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zion my name is Tia from Kawakawa Primary school room 3. I really like your piece of writing because it is a Persuasive and persuasive writing is cool.
    This piece of writing is cool but for next time you can put meat on the bone with adjectives, verbs, punctuation and powerful words.
    I like your writing was it easy writing your paragraph?

    ReplyDelete