Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

The lil old lady

As I look in the mirror I can see a little old haggard lady chucking out trash out of a cardboard box. I find a broken, ripped yellow umbrella. As I search for more things to add with my collections I find a pile of old rusted cans, and find a perfect can to add to my collection of things. As I put the can in my helpful trolley I looked in a golf bag, it smelt disgusting. When I keep searching for more things I find a little box and inside I find plastic birds. In the corner of my eye I can see an old rusty car. I jump inside the rusty car and sniff a car air freshener and lean back on the chair and suddenly it brakes. Then I found a wooden box I reached inside and grabbed. I looked at the box happily and opened it and discovered   a shiny diamond ring I grabbed and quickly went to my hut and I put some candles on. I put the can on top of the candle and put the ring in then it somehow turned into lots of stars. I was so HAPPY. I sat down on my chair and took a deeeeeep breath. I leaned back on my chair and had a nap. 









 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Zion my name is Zane and I am a year 7 at Paihia School. I really liked your writing because my class is also doing creative writing. I thought that your writing was really descriptive and it made me paint a picture in my mind. Have you written other stories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Zion it’s Dale from Paihia School. I really enjoyed your blog post about The Lil Old Lady because you explained what you did clearly. I have created a recount before they are really interesting. Did you really find a diamond ring inside of the car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Zion my name is Brooklyn and i’m a year 6 student at Paihia school. I like your blog post about the little old lady because you explained a lot in your story. I wrote a scary story too it was fun to do. How long did it take to write the story?

    ReplyDelete