Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Recount Writing.

WALT use the correct structure Recount Writing. At Home.
12/02/18
On Saturday morning I stayed home with my family.
I said to my brother, “Can I play on your chromebook?”

He said, “Yes you can go on my chromebook.” So I got on the chromebook. It was fun to go on my brother’s chromebook. Next my brother said, “You can go off the chromebook now.” After that I had lunch I was excited to have lunch. After that I went to my bed because I was so tired. Later on I went to sleep, after 7 minutes my little sister woke me up. Then I had dinner. I said, “Yes! Dinners ready. I am so hungry.” I ate all my dinner and it was so yummy. Finally I asked my brother if I can go on his chromebook. He said, “Yes you can go on my chromebook.” I played the games on Friv. After 4 minutes. my brother said, “You can go off now.” So I got off the chromebook. When I got off the chromebook I went in the lounge and watched tv. I watched Kubo and the two strings. I said, “This movie is a cool.”

No comments:

Post a Comment