Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Recount Writing:At the market day.

I am learning to use the correct structure for recount writing.
At the market day.
4.17.2017.
On Friday I went to the market at Tautoro School.
I went with my nan at market day.
I felt happy and excited.
I saw Penaia and Hilton. Me, Penaia and Hilton got some candy floss. I said “It is so yum,” I said. I got a cocoa drink I was yum.
It was yum but it was as cold as ice. I had a brain freeze.
I saw TeArihi. I said, “It is nice to see you, TeArihi.”
It was about to get to the last bottle of slime but somebody got it.
I got on the park with Armani, Penaia and Hilton.

We first played busted and then tag around the park. It was fun. I tried to get TeArihi but he was too fast so I got someone else. I got Armani. He got me so I got TeArihi. He got me so I had a rest. I got another candy floss and a drink of water. I felt so tired so I asked my nan if we could go home. So my nan took me home.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment